Air Quality Testing Kirkland WA
We care about getting the smell of mold out of your home. However, we also are concerned with making sure the quality of the air is truly improved. This is becoming an epidemic across the United States and specifically, the state of Washington. Manufacturing processes and contaminants are causing the air we breathe to continually lower in quality and potentially impact our respiratory health. We are trained to make sure your home or office is different. Our accurate and inexpensive methods clearly identify volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that could be floating around you at this very moment. Not only are we able to quantify their presence, but we have the ability to predict thier source. Mold and other chemicals can release dangerous invisible substances that can be unknowingly contributing to some of the health effects many people experience. Call us today to find out whether or not you are breathing in the quality of air you should.
Common Areas of Mold Growth
How is it Done?
It doesn't matter where your potential mold growth is located or in what type of property - we can remove it. Our process is in-depth and thorough to make certain we don't miss anything lurking in spaces unseen. Inspections help to identify whether or not there is a problem, testing helps determine what the problem is, and removal ensures it never comes back again. Throughout the process we do all that is necessary to return your home to pre-damage condition and have it looking and smelling brand new. Efficiency and speed are critical in this industry, and we pride ourselves in bringing the best at both. We aim to be the best mold removal company in all of Kirkland and greater Seattle. Give us a call today for a free estimate and timely inspection of your potential mold problem!
Odor control is essential to returning your home back to the way it was. Musty smells are time and time again what tip people off to things growing in their home that shouldn't be. Mold colonies have a way of getting your nose's attention. Not only does that tend to indicate remediation efforts are necessary, but that your indoor air needs cleaned! Taking out the mold and affected areas will improve the scent of your living quarters, but it won't fix it fully. Contents of your home can easily absorb the odors and cause lingering reminders of what once was. Fortunately, our removal processes encompass this component of mold as well. In order for our efforts to work, we get started on deodorizing the area after our removal has been completed. Here, we deodorize your home differently. Our difference is game-changing:
Mold is a notorious substance all around the planet, and for good reason. There are some types of mold out there that can be extremely hazardous to human beings. Black mold is an example. Mold can negatively impact people who have respiratory woes such as asthma and allergies. If you have any breathing concerns, the last thing you want is to be around the substance for a significant stretch of time. The sooner we are able to remove the disgusting dark smears that may be lurking in the dark places of your home, the safer the house will be. Each and every black mold removal involves careful preparation and planning to minimize spore travel and mycotoxin cross contamination into other areas of the property. Properly concentrated solutions to exterminate bacteria and fungi such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide and more can serve as non-toxic mold killers that are safe for families and the environment.
Most people aren't aware that white mold is a potential indoor problem as well. It isn't unheard of for people to encounter issues that relate to these species. Most commonly, aspergillus, cladosporium and penicillium are what we may find growing inside. Similar to other fungal exposure, white mold symptoms can sometimes be associated with shifts in mood, headaches, nausea, lightheadedness, irritation of the eyes, respiratory infections and even undesirable allergic reactions. If you feel oddly dizzy, then it may be the result of being close to this variety of mold.
It can be annoying to simply speculate about the possibility of mold growth somehwere in your space. If you want to stop having to speculate, then it's in your best interest to conduct a Kirkland mold inspection. Mould inspections can work out in your favor in all sorts of ways. Early mold identification can enable you to nip issues in the bud immediately. If you don't want your mold situation to have the time to spiral further and further out of control, nothing can work out better for you than setting up an appointment for an exhaustive professional assessment from bona fide mold technicians. The secret is in the meticulous and thorough assessment we provide. This industry is filled with mold remediation companies that cut corners. Whether it is speeding through inspections and potentially missing a problem or falsely charging customers for mold tests they don't really need, you need a company you can trust. We utilize professionally calibrated devices such as moisture meters and infrared cameras to maintain accuracy and consistency far beyond what the human eye could provide. Mold inspections reduce vulnerability to possible structural issues as well. If you want to safeguard your structure from the damaging effects of mold, then acting on the possibility of mold growth is paramount.
Testing your Kirkland home or office for the presence of mold is crucial. We take pride in bringing the best mold testing service in all of the greater Seattle area. Testing involves gathering samples and assessing them in third-party laboratories. Depending on the visual presentation of the situation, it may be perform one of a number of different techniques. Surface testing involves using a swab or tape lifting technique to gather potential mycotoxin deposits on material within the home. Air Testing is used to quantify the potential presence of mold spores traveling through the air you breathe. Bulk Testing is when a physical piece of the home is removed and shipped to the lab for analysis. Whatever the location or situation, we are prepared to definitively confirm whether or not mold is present. Black mold tests can change the trajectory of your health, property and livelihood. Using our mold test kits, we can answer the question of "do I have mold?" straight to you.
Mold and Mildew In Basement?
Mold and Mildew are often used interchangeably, but they are simply not the same. If you have mildew in your basement, you may notice white, gray or yellow coloring on your walls. The texture tends to be described as fluffy or powdery in nature. Other clues may be odd odors and furniture pieces that feel bizarrely damp. If your clothing items all of a sudden feel slightly moist, this substance could be the reason. If you are unsure as to what is growing in your basement, give us a call and we will identify it for you. Remember, not every species of growth is necessarily toxic to humans. However, some are. Get the peace of mind you need with trusted, local pros that are ready to answer to your need. We are not only one of the best mold and mildew removal companies in Kirkland, but we are one of the cheapest nearby.
Hiring a black mold killer to manage all of your remediation tasks can do you a universe of good. Professionals can give you remediation service that's speedy and effective. If you're able to eliminate any and all hints of the icky substance quickly, then you can minimize the problems that are associated with health troubles. Our technicians are equipped with remediation tools and supplies that are impressively modern. If you want results that are truly industry-leading, then our seasonal professional service can go a long way for you. It can be tough, even impossible, for some "amateur" removal attempts to fully eliminate the problem. This leaves you and your home susceptible to increased risk and nobody wins. Attempting to do away with mold on your own usually isn't wise. When it comes to mold removal in Kirkland, you shouldn't have to think twice about who to call.
When investigating mold growth, there is more than just what you are able to see on the walls or corners. It is not hard to understand that mold can be an invisible intruder. Growth can occur for years under carpets, behind wallpaper, between floors and generally anywhere else in the building. For such an elusive enemy, inquisitive thinking is necessary.
Is the Mold Really Gone?
As we know, mold is an invisible enemy. Just because the elusive microorganisms that invade your home are no longer visible, you may not be out of the woods yet. The last step in our mold removal process is to ensure that we accomplished what we came to do. Although it may be difficult to validate, we have trusted methods to make sure we are as sure as we can possibly be
Common Areas of Mold Growth
Mold Remediation Steps
- Emergency Contact (425) 620-2511: Mold is truly a serious problem and should illicit real concern if found to be in your home. Don’t procrastinate on this one – give us a call and we can sort out whatever the situation may be. We don’t act before we inspect!
- Mold Inspection and Damage Assessment: Our in-home inspections allow our certified technicians to see the problem for ourselves. We meticulously examine any area that may be of particular concern regarding moisture or visible growth. Remember, the most dangerous case of mold are often unseen.
- Mold Containment: One of, if not the most, important step is to make sure it doesn’t get anywhere else. Unprofessional or untimely containment procedures can lead to preventable mold spreads. Our team utilizes methods of negative pressure and plastic barriers to keep the bad stuff in place. As the cleanup process ensues, spores can move much more rapidly than you would think.
- Air Filtration: Closure of the HVAC system immediately upon positive identification seals of the only highway in town for traveling to other locations within your home. Without this step, cross-contamination can end up costing you a fortune and lead to mold infestation everywhere. As the physical spores or mycotoxins become disturbed, air scrubbers help to catch and neutralize the potentially dangerous attackers on the spot. HEPA Vacuums and filters are the number one choice to filter the air.
- Actually Removing the Mold: We do an extensive amount of preparation before the first remediation step is ever taken. We know you aren’t interested in a return visit, so we do what is necessary to kick out the fungal intruder and prevent them from ever making it back in. The extent to which we go on mold remediation is highly variable on a number of things. The location, size, species and surrounding environment all dictate how we target our approach. Areas of likely growth harboring include carpet and drywall. In episodes of significant infestation or dense mold growth, the job may require removal of these materials.
- Cleaning the Area: When a mold emergency strikes, it is important to clean the unseen. The spores from mold growth have likely taken residence on your furniture, curtains, clothing, rugs and decorations. These items, if not cleaned and sanitized, can be the source for a possible mold problem in the future. The musty odor that is left behind will not be removed until the area is thoroughly cleaned. We utilize some of the industry’s most innovative and safe practices to deodorize your home or business. Unlike the big companies who use foggers that can be a hazard to both humans and the environment, Mold Removal Kirkland deodorizes your home in a way that is safe for everyone!
- Restoration and Cleanup: The degree of mold damage and subsequent removal will determine what the restoration step includes. Fixing the drywall or new carpet installation are quick and easy repairs. Larger mold infestations can require full reconstruction of areas that may be much larger. We work with a number of trusted partners in the industry that we can trust to provide assistance in the need of especially large restorations. You will never have to call another company – we have you fully taken care of from inspection to cleanup!
Seriously, Get a FREE Estimate!
What do you have to lose?